TIME TRAVEL TO THE PAST OR FUTURE

If I were given a choice between an episode of the past in which I would like to be, I would decide to live in the time of the pre-Columbian cultures because I'm very attracted to their way of living and their conception of life so close to nature and how they progressed with their forms of government that are derogatorily considered inferior, but I would not like to stay in this part of history because what came after was a cruel slaughter.

The future intrigues me, perhaps the anatomy of the human being will change due to the use of technology, suddenly we will be deeply dependent on a screen and that makes me sad because there is no way to be in contact with nature. I hope that there will be harsher sanctions against those who abuse animals. 

I also hope that in the future diseases like cancer will have a cure without the need to spend so much money or that it will not be a business of big pharmaceuticals, this is something quite improbable seriously speaking. Pandemics will surely become more common and confinement will become more frequent.

Global warming and water shortage is something worrying, while no correct measures are taken to change this situation everything looks so bleak, the only thing that gives me hope is that the human being has always managed to get out of extreme situations. 




Comentarios

Entradas populares de este blog

BUCKET LIST

TV SHOWS AND SERIES

Academic Changes in 2022