The Best Holidays

One of the vacations that I remember the most was last year in the middle of the pandemic, I had the opportunity to visit an oasis located in the coastal desert of Peru, its specific name is La Huacachina. I was in this region called Ica, about 3 days, it was not enough for what the place offered but I had a great time in the company of my girlfriend. 

We got to know the dunes where we went for a ride in some carts called tubulars that were special for this terrain. We also practiced sandboarding as it was part of the adventure although at the beginning I felt dizzy but then everything flowed normally, we also tasted the local food and drank a lot of wine and pisco as it is native to this place. 

It has been one of the best places I have visited and I remember it very much because it was a desire of both of us to know La Huacachina, it combined tranquility with extreme sports and good food, that if you have to be careful always being in the center of the city because there are many robberies at the pass.

 




Comentarios

  1. omgggg, you traveled in the middle of the pandemic! wow.
    How about the Peruvian food?
    f, I would have liked to see a picture taken by you :(.

    ResponderEliminar

Publicar un comentario

Entradas populares de este blog

BUCKET LIST

TV SHOWS AND SERIES

Academic Changes in 2022