TV SHOWS AND SERIES

Hi everyone, one of the series that I loved and would watch more than once would be Breaking Bad, it's my favorite series after Dawson's Creek. 

I like it because the plot involves you from the moment you watch it, the characters evolve chapter by chapter and you end up empathizing or hating some of them for their different decisions, it also presents many real situations in the world of drug trafficking obviously with differences because it's located in the United States, they use characters of Latin origin that are important, they speak Spanish in the development of the series and show certain data from countries in the region as well as their food. You also learn chemistry in a didactic way, very different from school and it's in the guinness record ranking with a rating of 99 out of 100. 

I like suspense series, horror, police, any series that has a good plot and a good development of its characters is attractive to me. 

The series that I have pending and that I will watch during the week off is Better Call Saul, which is a spin-off of Breaking Bad. In this series, the main character is Walter White and Jesse Pinkman's lawyer, he helped them throughout the series with the laundering of money from the sale of methamphetamines.

As an additional fact, the series has a movie called El Camino, where the character is Jesse Pinkman.



Comentarios

  1. I lovem Breaking Bad, but i consider that Better Call Saul it´s a far better show in every way possible. Giancarlo Esposito has a shitty accent of spanish though.

    ResponderEliminar
  2. omggg!!!!
    I HAVEN'T SEEN BETTER CALL SAUL EITHER, BUT I'VE BEEN TOLD IT'S VERY GOOD.

    ResponderEliminar
  3. ohh my god, that's great, my equal likes Breaking Bad, but I still don't see it Better call Saul

    ResponderEliminar

Publicar un comentario

Entradas populares de este blog

BUCKET LIST

Academic Changes in 2022