A COUNTRY I WOULD LIKE TO VISIT

One of the countries I would like to visit is Australia, because according to what is known, they pay good salaries, you can study and work in case you have a student visa and the quality of life is one of the most important within the developed countries. 

I know that in that country there is a lot of biodiversity, they have one of the most peculiar animals in the world like the platypus and in this territory there are a lot of kangaroos. 

I would like to know its most important cities such as Canberra, Sydney and Melbourne. Among the destinations that call my attention is the Lone Pine Koala Sanctury, which apart from being a well-known zoo in the country, is also the largest reserve of koalas in the world. Another important destination is the Sydney Opera House which is a place where recitals are given but also draws attention for its architecture as it is considered a world heritage site according to Unesco. 

In case of traveling to this place, I would like to study and work, although I do not know if I would consider it a place to live all my life since I like Latin America.





Comentarios

  1. Este comentario ha sido eliminado por el autor.

    ResponderEliminar
  2. Hi Alvaro!
    Australia sounds great!, the only thing i´m worry about it is that Australia has dangerous animals and insects, but they must be such and exotic thing to see.

    ResponderEliminar

Publicar un comentario

Entradas populares de este blog

BUCKET LIST

TV SHOWS AND SERIES

Academic Changes in 2022